SACRAMENTO CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY
Alin Cintean is a resourceful and tenacious criminal defense attorney serving the Sacramento area.
As a former Sacramento County prosecutor, Alin Cintean knows the California penal and vehicle codes and the defenses available in California laws. Mr. Cintean is also admitted to practice in federal courts, and he defends clients against even the most daunting federal charges.
Our firm offers clients a full range of services to build their defense:
- Alin Cintean provides personalized attention to every client
- We assign a licensed private investigator to almost every case
- Alin Cintean uses his prosecutorial experience to prepare a superb defense on your behalf
- Our firm takes on difficult cases that other firms often refuse, including sex crimes
- Alin Cintean works closely with you to tailor your individualized legal strategy
Powerful felony and misdemeanor defense
What is the difference between a felony and a misdemeanor? What is a “wobbler”? These terms are familiar to many attorneys but baffling to people suddenly confronted with criminal prosecution. We believe in defending your constitutional rights, your freedom and your good name, whether you are accused of a felony or a misdemeanor.
Simply put, a felony is a crime punishable by a term in state prison. A misdemeanor is usually a less serious crime and generally results in less serious punishment. A “wobbler” is a crime that can be charged as a felony or a misdemeanor at the prosecutor’s discretion. Having an astute and capable former prosecutor as your advocate makes all the difference in wobbler cases. With his prior experience as a deputy district attorney, Alin Cintean is in a unique position to evaluate criminal charges from a prosecutor’s point of view.
Formidable Defense Attorney in Sacramento, CA
Contact the Law Offices of Alin Cintean in Sacramento, CA to speak with a formidable criminal defense litigator dedicated to your best interests. Deal personally with the attorney who is defending your future on a 24-hour basis. We will defend you against any type of criminal charge. Contact us online or by telephone at (916) 441-3500.
- J.D., certificate of advocacy, University of Pacific’s McGeorge School of Law
- California State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Northern Districts of California
- Sacramento Bar Association
- Contra Costa Bar Association
- San Francisco Bar Association
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
Please fill out the form below, or if you prefer, call our office at (916) 441-3500
- Vehicular manslaughter
- White collar crime
- Child molestation
- Domestic violence
- Child pornography
- Driving under the influence
- The Sexually Violent Predator Act
- Hit and run
- Child abuse
- Drug crimes
- Computer crimes
- Child endangerment
- Federal crimes
- Statutory rape
- Sexual battery
- Juvenile offenses
- Three-strikes law prosecution